CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009








This is so called fashion. Slippers+tracksuit+t-shirt
Skipped school on Thursday
Gonna take stay at home leave again this thursday and friday wakakaka
Was actually going to PD. But KL-Seremban Highway was very jam
So we turned up pergi ke genting and settle down in Genting Permai
cause Awana was fully occupied.
All I brought there was surf-pants and t-shirt.
Indeed I have to wear tracksuit up the hill
I seriously tak tau my brother-in-law was actually quite funny.
I've got a brother HAHA
The trip was suck cause we got nothing to do in the appartment.
It's a good place for relaxation I don't like it.
The next day we took cable car up the hill.
And I SAW BURBERRY SALE in GICC!!!!
Urghh!!! I adore their clothes so much but I didn't manage to get one cause is expensive
I was like so freaking happy when I saw that!!
I saw a shirt the original price was 1575 and it's selling at 500
Banyak banyak worth arh!!! No one can get this price in any of their retail shop man.
I was alone that time. After I drag my mom here.
The shirt was GONE GONE GONE
in a glimpse.
ARRRRRR~
HAIH I wish I'm rich enough to get designer's item anytime I want.
Burberry wait for me~ Give me another 10 years




0 comments: