CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

21th March 2009



Dad combing my sister's hair the day before wedding


Sis's hubby and his fellow brothers


All his brothers are in Man U Jersey




This Ah Sum was extremely annoying











Fantastic 3


With my sister's jimui


Toasting ceromony


WAKAKA I SANG on stage!!!
Was extremely nervous
















Nothing much to say actually.
Words couldn't describe my feelings.
My mom was like very moody after the wedding
Everything is OVER liao
Glad that my sister and his hubby coming home everyday for dinner.
I get to see her everyday.
I'm happy for her!
Enjoy your life


WAIT.........
My result SUCK
I have to be HARDWORKING already
I have to complete my homework myself but not COPYING from others
I have to CONCENTRATE in class
I have to keep my EYES open
I have to keep my mouth SHUT
I have to go for TUITION
AND lastly
I have to PRACTICE everything stated ^ABOVE^
Join me everyone!


0 comments: